Hair Tonic Nourishing Spray
Kinky Curly Hair Tonic is formulated with the best nature has to offer dry hair! Hydrate thirsty hair with a botanically active infusion of floral essences: Organic Rose Water, Aloe Vera and bioactive oil of peppermint. It is packed with Ayurvedic herbs that provide a multitude of vitamins to help strengthen damaged and brittle hair.
Benefits of each ingredient:
- Aloe Vera: Contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. These proteolytic enzymes are able to eradicate dead skin cells on the scalp that could be clogging the hair follicle, not allowing for the proper penetration of nutrients in the hair. Aloe Vera relieves Scalp Itching, reduces scalp redness & inflammation, adds strength & lustre to hair, balances pH, promotes hair growth easily penetrates hair & scalp and finally helps hair retain water & moisture.
- Rosemary: is one of the most popular distilled waters intended for hair and scalp care. It greatly strengthens the bulbs, boosts hair growth and hinders thinning. It stimulates faster hair growth and helps fight dandruff. It’s perfect for the problematic scalp, reducing sebum production and keeping the right level of its secretion. It also strengthens bulbs as well as the hair fibre throughout its length, boosting shine and protecting from toxins. It has anti-inflammatory, purifying and antiseptic properties so it gives a gentle scalp detox.
- Lavender: works like a soothing compress for hair and scalp. It calms irritated scalp, soothes sunburns, controls sebum secretion and repairs the epidermis.
- Cinnamon Extracts: Cinnamon works for the hair and scalp both physically and chemically. It is a great exfoliant and its primary benefits are due to the spice’s ability to promote circulation. Stimulated circulation, in turn, promotes hair growth. The tingling feeling you may experience when applying cinnamon is a physical sign of this stimulation occurring. Cinnamon also exfoliates and removes any build-up that may be present on the scalp, which unclogs and frees up your hair follicles to allow for healthier hair growth.
- Ginger Extracts increases scalp circulation, resulting in the flow of blood to the scalp. Thus, it stimulates the hair follicles and encourages growth. The fatty acids present in ginger are beneficial for thin hair. It can actually prove to be the answer to your dandruff problems. This is because ginger has natural antiseptic properties that make it an ideal fit for taking down dandruff.
Ginger strengthens hair follicles and decreases shedding.
Shake bottle before each use, Spray directly unto hair and lightly work your hand through and style as desired. Mist can be used as a daily moisturizer or when needed. Can be applied on its own or with oils and butter
Distilled water, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) flower, Green Tea, Chebe Powder, Fine Thyme, Honeyquat, Marshmallow Root, Lemon zest, Orange peel, Lemon Grass, Slippery Elm, Matcha green tea, Aloe Vera, Bay Leaf, Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract (and) Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B) Phthalate Free Fragrance, Preservative.
Consistency and color may vary due to natural ingredients. Effectiveness not compromised. Also, the scent will be the same for each product but may vary in intensity according to the batch that was produced.
We proudly use Fair Trade, Organic and Natural Vegetable Based Ingredients in all our products.
Note: Product not intended to remedy, treat or cure any conditions. External Use Only. If product gets into eyes, flush with water.
Store Hair Care Products in a Cool, Dry Place. May Be Refrigerated to extend product life but bring to room temperature before use.
Shelf Life: 12 Months When Stored Correctly